Thursday 23 June 2011

Yesterday I learnt that my Grandfather has stage 4 cancer that has spread. My grandfather is the one man who has been a constant in my life throughout and has always been proud and supportive of me. He is a wonderful man and I know I am soon to lose him, which is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, and probably ever will. I have this picture from our holiday around 6 weeks ago and I love it. I feel it is a fitting picture, and it includes my Granny, who has stood by his side for 52 years.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your Grandfather. I wish for peace for you and your family as you go through this challenging time. I got similar news regarding my Aunt recently who has been my closest family member and supporter over many years. It is a hard path to walk with the people we love.

    ReplyDelete