Friday 15 July 2011

LadyBug!!

Ive been knitting again this week and have made a HUGE floor cushion in the shape of a ladybird. It was a pattern in Knit Today and I have been umming and aaahing over it for a while, so this week I thought I would bite the bullet and give it a go! Its made from chunky wool on 5.5mm needles and took 3 and a half bags of stuffing, but it looks fab and Im really happy. I needed a bit of help because I have the crocheting abilities of a small mouse, so my mum did those for me, and she is brilliant and worked it all out sorting out the pattern!


He is over two foot long and about a foot tall and I am so pleased with him, he is probably one of the biggest things Ive ever knitted (other than the ark, and I think that was just a lot of stitches) All I need now is a name for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment