Thursday 16 June 2011

Newest Projects!

I fancied making a few bits and pieces last weekend and I actually remembered to take pictures this time!!! thought I would share these with you now, although I hope to take more if I can find my camera charger I havent seen since we came back from France. St Anthony might be getting a few tasks from us this weekend!! 
First is a pair of market bags made from some gingham cotton from my stash. Really easy and hope to do a tutorial when the camera issue has been sorted

These are some lavender bags made with lots of scraps I had leftover. They are all different sizes and made with local kentish lavender. I do stuff them with some toy stuffing first then add about 3 teaspoons of lavender for a great scent, and moth busting qualities. I tie them up but do not knot or sew them so the lavender can be replaced when they no longer smell. These are really easy, maybe a little tutorial for these might arise

Lastly some really cute little frogs, a picture the Blattman has titled "the Frog Army" although these little frogs were not behaving and I was lucky to get as many as I could standing up. These are from the Jean Greenhowe book "Jiffyknits" (you can find links here)They are so fun, and each one has its own character. They are created from garter stitch strips (as is the rest of the projects in this book) so great for any knitter to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment