Tuesday 8 May 2012

Competiton Winners!!!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! I had an OK day considering I was at work. I did manage to get a really cute little cashmere/merino mix cardigan and hat finished and it is so soft- watch out for it coming soon. I also have been getting updates from my crocheting mother, who now has work crochet and home crochet- which is just the best concept!!!! She is predominately a knitter so crochet is a bit of a turn for her, but trust me it is beautiful. I am hoping to get her to lend me her FOs to do YOTD on, she always uses beautiful yarns.

I know, I know, you are all so excited to hear if you won- I can hear you telling me to hurry up!!! Well the Blattman picked 2 names out of the hat and here are the winners!!

Sara Pearson @ladysarabella- you have won the book!!! Congratulations!!! Email coming over soon!!



Kim @maplewoolfarm_ you have won the yarn!!! Congratulations!! Watch for the email!!


Thankyou all for entering and thankyou all for following the blog, and I hope you choose to stay around. Lots more planned in the future so I hope you will all be winners one day

Have a lovely rest of the day all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment