Friday 4 May 2012

Book of the Week: Jean Greenhowe's Little Gift Dolls

Happy Friday Everyone!! I am in a good mood today, I am at work, and singing along to the radio, Good Old Ken Bruce!! The Blattman woke up to a puncture this morning so he is totally Not Happy, but we have tracked him down a new tyre and he is off to get that sorted before he goes to work. Today is Book Review Friday and I am going to review a book that has been a staple in my knitting arsenal for ages and I have knit so many different versions now I can almost remember the pattern now!!

Jean Greenhowe's Little Gift Dolls

Here is the book and it has the patterns for a selection of little dolls. Little is a bit misleading, they are about 6 inches tall and there are so many differing patterns including a witch for halloween, a snowman- see below, a bride and groom, chimney sweep, nurse, and a bunch of really cute jelly babies too. The pattern is great and they are really quick to do, and make great gifts. I may add more pictures later for you but as I am at work I don't have many here. I've knit a witch and a couple of versions of the groom with various attachments. I even made a Blattman too- which I will find when I am at home and edit this post


Hvae a lovely day everyone, its a bit chilly here but it could always be worse!!





No comments:

Post a Comment