Friday 18 October 2013

Finally!! Im back!!

Hello all my lovely readers!! Man has it been a long time since I last blogged. And the reason for this epic absence...
 
 This little monkey is my daughter, born in March this year, and when I was pregnant and through the early part of her life, blogging took second place to firstly sleeping and then swiftly followed by not sleeping!!! I had some Post Natal Depression too which I am undergoing treatment for and I now feel almost back to normal, and that includes going back to my other great love, Knitting. And I even have a model now for all my fab baby knits. So everyone is a winner!!!
My little bear is now nearly 8 months old (erm where did that time go? she will be at University next week!!) and crawling and causing all sorts of trouble, and I am really enjoying knitting for her. My next post will be about her hat of the month so keep your pointers poised.
Thankyou all for continuing to use my patterns and read my blog. I hope there will be many more to come, and I am glad to be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment