Sunday 18 December 2011

Guess who's coming to town?

Thats right, Father Christmas of course!!! Well he is as you can imagine pretty busy this time of year, so he has to employ a lot of elves to give him a hand. I just happen to be one of those elves. To be honest, the pay is rubbish and there is no health insurance or pension to speak of, but as they say, I dont do it for the money! It is this time of year I am knitting away like a demon to finish off all those orders and wrapping and writing like a mad woman to get it all done! But I can safely say, as of yesterday afternoon I am done. Now I am a bit of a procrastinating elf rather than a get it all done with a smug smile by November elf. I have in fact procrastinated so much I wrote a whole new pattern just to prevent me knitting up the things that needed knitting!! But I have sat down these last two days to finish.

This pesky little sponge was the last thing I had to knit. As always, he was easier than I had imagined to finish, and with the help of felt and the Blattman, he was finished up, and even if I do say so myself, he actually looks like Spongebob. All together now... He lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea....

No comments:

Post a Comment